Cell culture essentials : Challenges and Solutions
Cell Culture Essentials : Challenges and Solutions
Presented by Dr. Swaroop kumar Pandey, research scientist at National Institute for Biotechnology, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel. With over 30 international publications on his expertise of molecular oncology, cancer biology, and pharmacodynamics; he has excelled in his understanding of drug discovery for life threatening diseases and underlying mechanism of targeted cellular pathways that can be coaxed further to achieve new therapeutic advancements in oncology.
Through this platform, we are trying to reach out to people, who are looking out for the advanced cell culture tools and techniques; further leading to actionable practices in drug discovery, toxicity analysis and other preclinical studies related to oncology, immunology, and biochemistry.
Discover how advanced cell culture practices can easily be implemented in your day to day experiments to improve product quality and process robustness.
Key Topics Covered:
- How to choose the right cell line to increase the experimental efficiency and productivity
- While culturing speciality cells like stem cells and/or primary cells; what considerations should be made regarding the choice of media and reagents.
- Effect of cross-contaminated cell lines on experimental validation.
- Different screening methods for identification of mycoplasma contamination.
- Current available tools and technology for assessment of cell quality.
Similar Webinar Sessions
Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine