KosheekaTM endothelial cells are isolated from large blood vessels like umbilical cord vein, and/or microvascular tissues like dermal microvascular vein derived etc. All the relevant tissues are obtained from the associated hospitals with proper informed consents. Shortly after collections, the cells are isolated and maintained at low passages, using our proprietary range of growth media. The cells are grown over fibronectin receptor coated flasks. We provide endothelial cells as per customer’s choice and preference; either in frozen vials or in freshly cultured flasks.
Endothelial Cells Quality Control
All the batches in our inventory have passed through rigid quality control assessments, such as
- Tested for cell morphology, adherence, propagation and cell viability till passage 4
- Flow analysis with surface specific markers, performed for each lot
- Immunohistochemical analysis done for vascular endothelial growth factors
- A tissue sample is tested for the absence of HIV-1/2, HBV, HCV, HTLV-1/2 and microbial contaminants (Both aerobic as well as anaerobic)
- A detailed certificate of analysis for each lot is available on demand.
Other intended uses of Endothelial Cells
The primary cells can be used for in vitro applications, like toxicity analysis, angiogenic potential and reviewing circulation profile.
Kosheeka provides a wide range of customized Human Primary Endothelial Cells for your research purpose: